The mission of The Neoliberal Project is to educate people about the importance of free markets, evidence-based policy, and individual freedom.
What is neoliberalism?
- Free markets, free trade, and free movement between countries makes us richer and has led to huge decreases in global poverty
- Free markets are generally great, but the government needs to address cases in which free markets don't work
- Individual choice and markets are of paramount importance both as an expression of individual liberty and driving force of economic prosperity
- The effects of government policy are hard to measure and even harder to predict, and means that we should be careful with policies that we seek to advance
Policies that we support include but aren't limited to:
- Free trade
- Reduced barriers to migration
- Occupational licensing reform
- Zoning reform
What are we doing?